1. A student using the College bus is expected to be at the bus stop at least ten minutes before the scheduled arrival of the bus. Buses will NOT wait for late comers. The student has to be on the correct side of the arriving bus.
2. Students are allowed to use only their allotted bus and bus stop. No changes will be allowed without prior permission of the Vice-principal (Administration).
3. No student should come near the entry / exit door of the bus until it comes to a complete halt.
4. All students must occupy the seats allotted immediately after boarding respective buses.
5. Students will sit in the seats allotted to them and are responsible for the area in which they sit at. Any damage inflicted to the bus will be paid for by the student(s) responsible.
6. Tampering with emergency door, windows, bus seats or equipments is prohibited.
7. Students are strictly not allowed to misuse of any electronic gadgets like cell phones/mobile phones, cameras,etc. inside the bus
8. Harassment, aggressive, behavior, bullying, shouting, fighting or discriminatory / abusive language or conduct towards the driver / attendant or other people is prohibited.
9. At any case, dont speak with other genders without prior permission of the bus in-charges
10. No student is allowed to enter the drivers cabin in the bus.
11. Consumption of edibles is not permitted in the bus.
12. One-way transport facility is not provided.
13. Parents and Hostellers are not allowed to board the bus for any reason.
14. Parents / guardians of students shall not compel the bus employee to divert any route or change any pick-up or drop-off point allotted at the beginning of the year.
15. The bus route may be altered temporarily if the road condition hinders smooth plying of buses not in such cases students and parents are requested to cooperate with transport department.
16. Indiscipline / misbehavior in the bus or non-payment of bus fees may lead to cancellation of the bus facility for the student. But facility is a privilege for any person desiring to avail the facility. The College retains the right to deny the facility to anyone without providing any reason whatsoever.
17. Any indiscipline in the bus will be reported to the College Vice-principal (Administration) for necessary action.
18. The student must wear their ID Card at the entry.
19. In case of any misbehavior or violation of the college bus rules, ID cards of the students will be with the Disciplinary committee members till the enquiry is over.
©2023 Loyola College - Mettala. All rights reserved