Loyola college library was established in 2015. It has More than 8058 volumes of text and reference books on various disciplines. The library is following open access system and provides service to meet the requirements of U.G Students, and staff members of the college. Library has various Sections such as Reference Section, Technical Section, Aquisitation Section, Reprographic Section, Digital Library Section, Question Bank Section, Audio/video section Theses and Dissertations Section, Back volume Section; Library extends its facilities to the students and faculties of Jesuit College
- All working Days : 9.00 A.M. to. 5.00. P.M.
- Sunday : Holiday
Rules and Regulations :
- Strict Silence should be observed in the library
- Personal belonging such as Bags, Tiffin-boxes, Notebooks, etc., should be left at the property counter in the library entrance
- Books are lent to students on all working days
- Books are usually lent for a period, of two weeks and may be renewed for a further period if those books are not in demand by other students
- Books should be returned on or before the due date indicated in the issue slip of the book.
- Overdue fine of Rs.1 per day will be charged, if the book is not returned on time.
- If the book is lost, you will have to pay three time of book cost and fine also.
- The librarian may ask for the return of any book even before the expiry of the due date
- Reference books such as dictionaries, yearbooks, encyclopedia, General knowledge books and books labeled as Reference will not be lent.
- Students are forbidden to make any marking or underlining in books and periodicals
- Students are advised to examine and ascertain the conditions of the book at the time of borrowing itself. If there is any damage it should be immediately brought to the notice of the librarian. Otherwise the borrower will be held responsible for the damage book
- If a book is damaged or lost, the cost of replacing it with a new copy along with fine will be recovered from the borrower. If one book is a set of books is damaged or lost, the cost of replacing the whole set will be recovered
- All the students should produce their identity card at the time of borrowing library books
- All the students should return all the library books a week before the last working day of the academic year.
- No outside / personal books are allowed in the library for reading purpose.Using of mobile phone is strictly prohibited.